So this is long overdue, but here are some recent pictures... I have been trying to get Brookie into Fotogenix for her "3 month pictures" for now 2 months... So I decided that I would just wait til 6 months and I would take some pictures of her... So one Sunday after church, she was being cute showing us how she sits up on our bed. Then I decided to get all creative and I took her outside... this is how it started... some of them REALLY turned out AWESOME! I'm actually quite proud of myself.
She is so cute! I'm amazed at how well she sits up! Macie likes to sit, but I can't just leave her sitting like Brooke. She is such a cute little girl. They get big so fast, don't they?
Heather, I love those pictures. You caught some precious faces...Good work. Hope all is well. What are you doing in Idaho? I thought you just got back. Let me know when you are in town to stay for a while so we can hang out.
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!!
She is so cute! I'm amazed at how well she sits up! Macie likes to sit, but I can't just leave her sitting like Brooke. She is such a cute little girl. They get big so fast, don't they?
So I just realized that I picked the same background as you for my blog!! How embarrassing! It is cute, though isn't it?
Gosh! That little girl of yours is TOO cute!
Heather,
I love those pictures. You caught some precious faces...Good work. Hope all is well. What are you doing in Idaho? I thought you just got back. Let me know when you are in town to stay for a while so we can hang out.
Post a Comment