Friday, May 1, 2009

Mean Face

So recently, I have found that instead of telling Brooke "no" when she gets into something or starts doing something she's not suppose to, I just make a stern look and have my hands on my hips and call her name. I found doing this makes her come away from whatever, more than saying "no".

Last night, I was feeding her spaghetti and gave her a bite. She didn't like it and did a cough/twitch. However, as she was swallowing she gave me an evil look! I was like "Where did you learn to make faces like that?" It wasn't until she gave Danny a "mean face" that he said, "You've been trying to climb the stairs a lot huh? You're learning Mommy's faces!"

So, that leads to this video of her doing the "mean face"!

4 comments:

argylesocks said...

That is too funny and she is too cute. There are so many times when I find myself thinking, Where did he learn to do that? then Scott will point out it is something I do all the time. What a cute kid you have.

Melanie said...

HEATHER!!! She is too cute!! I love that face!

Holly said...

That's the funniest thing I have ever seen. It's like when Z shakes her head no. so funny!

Kendall and Melissa said...

This is hilarious!! I need to be better about taking videos! We were actually watching videos of the kids the other day from when they are younger and it really is so fun to watch them do little things like this! You will be so glad you have them!