Friday, September 17, 2010

Preview of Tanner...

So I know I have been slacking in the blogging area... but his birth story has SOOO many pictures that it's quite overwhelming to post. I am having to cut back a LOT of cute ones...

But in the mean time I thought I would post some pictures my mom and I took of Tanner today! We did a little mini photo shoot and I LOVE how some of them turned out.

Here are some of my favorites! He will be 4 weeks old on Monday and a MONTH old on Thurs the 23rd!!! I can't believe how fast it's flying by!!! I love my little boy!!!






I love this little hat of his... it's still a little big, but that just adds the picture!


Isn't my boy so handsome!!! I'll try to post more in the coming week or so...

3 comments:

Deb Nott said...

SO CUTE! He is so strategic in placing his feet in front of the camera! Smart kid!

Katie Seamons said...

you are a natural! too cute!

Nattles said...

So adorable!