It's wonderful living with your photographer...
We were able to sneak out one night and take some great pictures! Isn't it gorgeous! (The color...)



I just LOVE my cute kiddos!!! They so cute!



(Tanner was looking at me and I'm pretty sure he's thinking "Um, Mom... get me up please!"
7 comments:
We really do think alike! I don't check your blog that often I swear! But, every time I do it seems you have done a post within the last few hours! haha. Those are really cute. Maybe I could talk your Mom into doing our family pictures next time too....
So BEAUTIFUL! And wow - you look fantastic!!!
You don't have to specify the color being gorgeous because the family is gorgeous too! Love the pics!
very very cute!
Such cute pictures!!
Love these photos! The colors are amazing! And I can't believe how cute your little family is!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures. The colors are amazing and the subjects aren't bad looking either! haha. No really, you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment