Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So busy...

Sorry for the absence in blogging! We've been busy! (I'm sure you can relate!) ;)

I don't have much time, my kids only sleep so long for naps... Yes, they are both down at the same time! Hence, the blogging! ;)

Just some quick pix to show you our busy lives....

{I got to go to Portland and see my Aunt on a Girls Trip... We went and did some AWESOME things... like see the high school in Twilight! woo!}

{Drive through my FAVORITE city.. Seattle! On our way to the San Juan Islands!}

{I have a thing for ferries... we got to ride them... TWICE!}

{I've even done some facing of fears... Yes, I kayaked in the pacific ocean where there were whales... KILLER WHALES, feeding... Luckily, we never saw them while we were out kayaking...}

{Ate the BEST seafood EVER!}

{Went to the zoo with BOTH our parents for Tanner's birthday!}

{Had a little cake... ok... a LOT of cake...}

{Had a big bubble bath with some friends!}

{Started redoing some more furniture! An old Army Officers dresser... quite literally... After pics will come soon!}

{in between all that... Dan managed to build our Swing Set! WE LOVE IT!}
I'll post stories and more pics later... the laundry is now calling my name.... I can run, but I can't hide! ;)

1 comment:

anoyce said...

Oh fun!! I love all the pictures. Keep them coming!