For on the actual day of our anniversary, my parents took the kids for us 2 nights in a row! It was so nice to go to bed and be able to sleep in without hesitation or for as long as we wanted!
It was my year to plan. I had saved up a lot of groupon type deals and we made it a movie theater going day! We NEVER get to go to the theater, LIKE EVER! So it was nice to go to 3 movies! We started at our "dollar' theater and saw Tower Heist and Moneyball.
We then drove to the really nice Hollywood Theaters and saw MI:3, which came out the week prior. I had free tickets for that too, from a bad showing of HP7 back in June. We love these theaters because they have servers that actually come to your seat and take your order for food and bring it to you. You have a tray that swivels and LARGE OVERSIZED comfy leather seats too. Plus, they're up in the balcony section, so you have a really good view of the movie! SO FUN!
Then we have some good friends that we made a trade with. For their anniversary we took their kids for the weekend. Then they took ours for our anniversary. So we got to celebrate twice!!! :D
For breakfast, I made us some gourmet eggs and toast. Then we did a Bourne Marathon! All 3 of them! It's fun when you see them one after another. You kind of understand a LOT more!
My camera is a little funky and won't focus... :(
I got a bunch of $1 candy at the store and made our own concession stand.
Then of course we had queso, bean dip and quac!
Then for lunch, I made Dan's favorite... or one of them.
YUMMY DELI SANDWICHES! They were SOOOO good!
Then we played some games... You can't see Dan's score on this game... but his time was literally 00"00. He NAILED it. :D
Then for dinner we ordered Chinese/Vietnamese delivery from a really good place near by! We shared the Pho and I got Orange Chicken!
We just hung out in our PJ's all day and relaxed! The snowy day really made it cozy too! It was so fun!
I love you Dan! I'm so glad I married you! You're my prince charming. The longer we're married and the more I see others marriages, the more I know ours is different and that our GREAT marriage is really in the minority. I love you now and forever and into the eternities!



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! We will be celebrating 6 years in May! Y'all are so cute, and what a great idea to celebrate :)
Isn't it so funny how when you are dating a movie seems like the "easy way out" and when you have kids it's a super awesome treat!?! Happy Anniversary to you guys. We sure miss you!!
Post a Comment