Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Heather and Brooke go to Denver


So, when since my family only got to see lil Brookie for a couple days before heading back home, my dad decided he wanted to fly me and Brooke out for a week to be with them!  Poor Daddy had to stay home for work and finals... We had just a parade of visitors coming ALL week to see the new addition!  I ended up bring an entire full suitcase back of clothes for her!  It was fun to be home,  but we missed Daddy very much!  It was the first time we were away from each other longer than 48 hours since we were married.  Brooke did great on the plane ride over and back.  It made me feel a little less nervous for the long ride from LAX to Maui we have in LESS THAN A MONTH!  WOO!   Here are some pictures from our stay...














One of my good friend Terra from High School came to visit with her lil girl Skylar.  It's so weird we're mommies now!



















My dad feeding Brooke her first formula.















A cute little headband Auntie Star gave her in honor of Grandma Nola! 



















Ready for her first time to church!















Her cute little hat Grandma Nee gave her!















Grandpa holding lil Brookie!



















Grandpa "GG" (Great Grandpa) holding lil Brookie for one of the first times!















Grandpa, me and Brookie!















This is how I get her to sleep and stay asleep!  JK!  I found her like this asleep in the back of the car when I went to pull her out!  The little headband Aunt Wendy made for her was still a little big! lol...

4 comments:

anoyce said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!! I love the photos! So, I didn't know you were going to Maui! Is little Brooke going with you? I would assume so, but if it were kenneth I know he would try to talk me out of it! PS we're going to Hawaii in August! August 5th - 12th. When are you guys headed out there? Maybe our planes will cross in the air!

Marianne said...

What a doll! she is adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. I love that they wore the same bow! They're little star crossed cousins already.

anoyce said...

Oh, I realized I was kind of dumb...I read with my eyes one month to maui, but my mind said a couple because that is when we are going! How exciting! Oh man, that will be interesting with a little one! Hopefully she'll just sleep!

Jarom and Katie Walz said...

You're baby is so cute!! Congrats! I love the picture with the headband over her eyes. haha. I didn't know Terra had a baby. Cute with the red hair.