Hey guys! We're finally moving this weekend. We get our keys on Saturday and would love any and all help possible. The times we need help are Friday night, Saturday day and Monday day. I would love help packing up the little things, as well as cleaning. Many hands make light work. Lately Brooke won't let me go out of her sight when she's awake, so I haven't been able to do a whole ton. HOWEVER, I only have the kitchen, family room and bedroom to finish, and it's pretty minor things. I would LOVE help cleaning on Monday as well as muscles for Saturday's move.
Thanks guys for offering and coming to help!
P.S. Because of everything happening this month, we've SEVERELY gone over our minutes, so PLEASE text or call after 9:00pm or on the weekends! (Our minutes renew on the 4th.) Thanks! (email is always an option too...)
No comments:
Post a Comment