Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update...

So I don't have a lot of pictures right now, but I thought I would update Brooke's blog!  

Things are going very well.  She is such a little cutie pie!  I can't get enough of her! She is really starting to develop personality and makes me laugh.  She lives true to her hair color (kinda red).  She can be very stubborn, hence the will not roll over! However, when I put my hands behind her feet, she will push against them and start to creep across the floor! She also started to kinda push up on her knees! So I know crawling is just around the corner! I love sitting her on the floor and putting toys and books around her and watch her go AND know she'll stay in the same spot!   She's so funny too because she'll completely fold in half to lay her head on the floor but yet her feet are right next to her head!  She is really quite flexible!

She has been doing very good with solid foods lately! She LOVES peaches and green beans!  (who knew!?) She likes applesauce and pears.  She tolerates carrots, but HATES peas and rice cereal!  I have learned first hand that the myth that you feed veggies before fruits is very much A MYTH!  Last night I gave her pears, and she ate them a little, but then I gave her green beans and she DOWNED them!  She is growing so big and is ACTUALLY STARING TO CUDDLE WITH ME!!! Before she would only cuddle with dad.  She still does her "fake cough".  When she feels like she's being ignored or gets real excited, she starts coughing! It's really cute!  She also LOVES textures, my mom said its a baby thing, but still its funny to put her on the floor or seat or couch or lap and watch her little hand scratch the surface to feel it!  She puts everything in her mouth too!  But I guess that's to be expected!  I guess it will help strengthen her immune system! ;) 

All around she is a doll and I feel so lucky to have her as my daughter!  I love her more and more everyday!

I'll post our trip to CO with the VERY FEW pictures I took of that hellacious trip!

4 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hey! Yeah, I would love to do lunch! :) Sorry I couldn't before; his parents were in town all week. I can do it any of the days you're here except Sat. Just let me know!
303-875-9203

Kendall and Melissa said...

Avri was like that too, she LOVED the veggies, but now she loves fruit. They are all so different.

Familly said...

Hi Heather! It was so fun to see you too! Your baby is absolutely adorable! That makes me so excited for my baby to come! Good luck with the move!

Amber and Mike said...

Cuteness, I love how babies start to develop a personality around that age. They just keep getting cuter! You make a great mom Heather!