Sunday, November 16, 2008

8 things...

8 shows I love to watch:

1- ER
2- Gilmore Girls
3- The Office
4- Friends
5- 24
6- Full House
7- The Cosby Show
8- Lost

8 favorite restaurants:

1- Bombay House
2- PF Changs
3- Pei Wei
4- Cafe Rio
5- Outback
6- Maggianos
7- Sizzler
8- Red Robin

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1- Went to my first BYU Football Game
2- Dropped and Picked Brookie up at Babysitters home
3- Ate Chicken Fingers
4- Went to Red Robin
5- Talked to my husband
6- Showered AND did my hair (instead of it letting it dry)
7- Watched HSM
8- Annoyed my sister

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1- Going home to by with my hubby
2- The "Holy War"
3- Getting out of debt
4- Putting the Christmas tree up!
5- Danny graduating
6- Christmas all together!
7- Seeing Brookie smile after she walks up
8- Loosing the rest of my baby weight


8 Things on my wish list:

1- New Camera
2- Loosing more weight
3- House
4- Money
5- Bread maker
6- new pots and pans
7- cars to fix themselves (or just not break all together)
8- blessings for my family and friends


8 People I tag:

1- Anyone who reads this
2-Amy Noyce
3- Debbie Nott
4- Julie Dunkley
5- Mare Kimball
6- Wendy Mack
7- Holly Morgan
8- If I missed you and you want to do it feel free!

No comments: