Sunday, December 7, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

Brookie has FINALLY cut her first tooth! After a long couple months of floating up and down, she has cut her first tooth this morning! It's on the bottom and her second one is on its way. We were joking around that all Brookie wants for Christmas is her two front teeth. LOL... She surprisingly has been in a remarkably good mood! My good friend and I were talking and she said she has a theory that it's better for them, if they cut their first teeth when their older because they can handle the feeling of pain a little bit better than if they were younger. I agree with that. Her little boy didn't cut his teeth until he was 11 months! I have also come to learn that there is a WIDE RANGE of normalcy. Every kid is different.

ALSO! Brookie now can say da-da! She just mumbles it all the time now. She started it this morning. She is obviously refereing to Dad, and whenever she sees him or plays with him, she just goes on a rampage of da-da-da-da-da-da-da... It's really cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! I'll try to get pictures up this week.

Hope ya'll are doing well!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah for teeth!!! Lizzy didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months. So yep there is definitely a wide range. Is she crawling around yet?

Heather said...

She doesn't crawl yet. THANK GOODNESS! She will just push herself on to her tummy and then try to scoot, but can't quite do it yet. She will pull herself up though! I really don't want her to be mobile yet...

Kendall and Melissa said...

Avri was 4 months when she got her first two teeth and Talmage was 9 months, so who knows. Mercedes still doesn't have any, but since she is still nursing I'm not complaining one bit!

Dave and Mare said...

Yeah for teeth and for rolling over!!!! We miss you guys. We'll have to play games again when you get back!!! He ? how do you add thing that tells when people last updated their blogs? P.S. This is mare i'm too lazy to change and post as me and re write the whole thing again. How long will you be in colorado? I have a christmas card for you should I send it there?

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh, how fun! I like the rampage part. :) We're actually leaving tomorrow so I can't do it this month. Next month though! Merry Christmas!