Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brooke is 1 year!!!

It's so crazy how it has been a year! It went by so fast! I can't believe the baby that turned into my cute little toddler! Here is her facts for 12 months old or 1 year!

  • I weigh 22 lbs 10 oz (62 percentile)
  • I am 30.5 inches long (84 percentile) (I grew 10 inches in 1 year!)
  • I still LOVE to watch Finding Nemo, but my newest discovery I love to watch is Wheel of Fortune!
  • I have 5 teeth that are completely in and 2 more that just broke through!
  • I finally sleep through the night again
  • I don't need to be swaddled anymore!
  • I am starting to be weened off the binky
  • I have been to 5 different states
  • I have been on 18 plane rides, 2 motorhome lengths 9-12 each, 4 roadtrip lengths of about 8 hrs each.
  • I have been camping once
  • I love to swim and take baths
  • I walk more than I crawl now.
  • I learned how to climb stairs my first try about a week or so ago
  • I love to eat and am a bottomless pit right now! My goal is to eat my parents out of house and home... I am NEVER full!
  • I am a little chatterbox, especially while Mommy is on the phone!
  • I still take 2 naps! Mommy loves me for that!
  • I have seen my grandparents in CO about as often as the ones that live in UT!
  • My hair is getting thicker, fuller and LONGER! It's starting to curl around my ears!
  • My favorite toys are my little piano and the phone I got for my birthday!
  • Sometimes 18 month pants are still too short for my legs.

I love "pretty's" or any kind of jewelry!

I have started to eat more meat! ;)


I def know how to "ham it up"!

The first time I tried a cinnamon roll (at IKEA), I loved it so much that Grandpa bought me another one!

My first trip to IKEA! As you can see, I got hungry!

I love balloons!

My mom loves this hat on me, but I tend to pull it off first chance I get!

My cousin Jules and I are becoming better friends everyday!


I LOVE my big girl carseat, so much that when I get transferred to different cars, it's so comfy I don't even wake up!

I like to sleep in the funniest positions...

Whenever my clothes come off, I INSTANTLY rub my tummy while my mommy says "Sooo soft!"

This is really the only way to truly enjoy Nemo, up close and personal!

I love being outside, no matter the weather!!!

1 comment:

Familly said...

Oh my gosh, she's so adorable and that's crazy she's one now...