Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brookie is 11 months old!

So I'm a little behind the 8 ball for this post since she turned 11 months on the 23rd.

I weigh so much, mom has to shift me around when she carries me.
My mom thinks I'm really long/tall now.
I still love Nemo.
My favorite way to watch Nemo is to get up and stand right in front of the TV, no matter HOW MANY TIMES my mommy pulls me back...
I still mimic VERY well...especially coughs
I am getting the hang of this walking on my own thing, but I'm not very fast.
I am a speedy little crawler.
I am starting to always need to be in the same room as mommy.
I tasted my first chocolate chip cookie on my last airplane ride and LOVED it.
I love veggies more than fruits.
I am currently getting my sixth tooth in...
I can melt my Grandpa Willardsen in one look.
I hate Mondays.  Daddy is gone again, and Mommy just isn't Daddy, so I get VERY cranky.
I eat just about anything and everything, including ALMOST  a penny.
I have started waking up again in the night to mess with my parents.
I love my blankies by my face when I fall asleep at night.
I love to talk, and jabber, especially when at church.
I love to have my hair played with and back tickled.
When I'm hurt, I prefer Mommy over anyone else, including Daddy.

I got my first bruise or bruiseS this month.

My Great Grandma feeds me eclairs and whipping cream... i LOVE it.. (except for Mommy takes them away)

I am VERY concerned when other babies cry... I sometimes cry myself.

I learned to drink from a plastic straw a couple weeks ago!

I have been on an airplane 16 times and every month except May, July, and Jan.

I love the swings at the park, but hate the dead grass.


I am excited for my 1st Nemo Birthday Party next month!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Awwww what a cute way to do that!! I loved it! She is so cute in her piggy tails.

Deb Nott said...

Brookie you are just a doll and we love you!

Melissa Powell said...

She looks so old!! Doesn't it make you a little sad to lose your baby?

Jeff and Jenn said...

Yes, yes I do! I can do it any day except the 17th.
P.S. I love that picture at the very top of Brooke! So cute!

argylesocks said...

I was realizing last night that she has the best eyelashes. Seriously. It always looks like she has a perfect coat of mascara on. What a doll. She is too cute.