SO FINALLY this past week, my mom was in town and we were going to do Brooke's pictures, and some mother daughter ones, since Danny had to work. Well right before we left for them, Danny called and said he got off early! So we did FAMILY PICTURES! I was so happy to get them! They all turned out SOOO good, but I didn't want to post like 60 pictures, so here are some of the best! I was really impressed with Brookie since we did these AFTER her bedtime, which was 8:00! I love them ALL! I'm excited to play with some different effects in B/W, Sepia and Antique colors! ENJOY! oh and sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have been in a different state EVERY WEEKEND IN JULY! I'll get caught up at one point or another!
Thanks again Mom!
P.S. I did make her hair clip! Oh and I'm totally in LOVE with the curly hair she's starting to get! Such CUTE little ringlets!














6 comments:
Oh Heather!!!! They are so perfect! What a beautiful family!!!!! I love it!
I love the last picture! So beautiful.
Those are adorable pictures. Your mom did a great job!
Oh, Heather, so beautiful! I love the one of her standing in the middle of the flowers! Oh, the pictures are so so beautiful. And I also LOVE the mad faces! Ha!
Those pictures are absolutely precious!! That is so great! I really need to get some good ones of every one of my kids.
The last picture was wonderful,
Thanks for posting.
___________________
Vince
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Post a Comment