Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diapers.com

So a couple of my friends told me about diapers.com and you can get some good deals there. Well, I just kinda stored it away and never though much of it. Then Tuesday night I decided to give it a try. I noticed we were getting low on diapers (again) and I hate going to the store every week and a half to buy more. I don't know about you, but I am a HUGE sucker for "impulse shopping"! So every time I went to "just get diapers", I come out of Wal-mart spending almost $40!!!

So, I went and low & behold, my brand and size of diapers were on sale for $42 for 140! When I normally get 64 for $19. Then I saw a box for a $1.00 manufacturer coupon! *CLICK!* Then, if you order over $49 (retail value) of stuff, you get free shipping! So I bought some sippy cups and some snack cups. Then I used 2 more codes for $5.00 and 10% off! My total would have been over $65 easily! BUT... I only paid $43!!! PLUS, it got here TODAY! Less than 48 hours after I ordered it! (They advertise that if you order by 6:00pm, you will get it the next day!)

Then in my package I found some $10 off coupons for friends. SOOOO.... if you go to www.diapers.com and enter in the referral code: HAY27505, YOU will get $10 off diapers!!! (THAT IS A HUGE SAVINGS!) Also, you can enter in the code: PLUS10PCT for the 10% off (excludes diapers). ALSO, you can enter in the code: NEW5 for $5 off!!

So...GO...ORDER AND SAVE!!! YIPEE!!!

3 comments:

Katie Seamons said...

will do, I have been wanting to order some off of there too, I'm glad I waited so I can get even bigger savings! Thanks Heather!

anoyce said...

Awesome! Thanks for the info!!

Kendall and Melissa said...

A friend of mine here was just telling me about this and she said that if you pas along the friend code and people use it then YOU actually get like $1 off your next order, too! Cool things! I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm going to!