Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brookie's new hair do's!

Here are several ways I do Brooke's hair. Can I say I LOVE doing her hair! Its so fun, except when she keeps moving around... then it's a little frusterating!

I was trying to grow Brooke's bangs out to do a cute bob cut, but I just didn't have the patience to keep pushing her hair back to the side like this...

So I gave her bangs! She looks SO much older with them. I think they make her look even cuter!

My little toddler...

This one is we called "tri (or quad) seratops". I did it for when we went camping and to the water park. This way I didn't have to worry about keeping it out of her eyes or even really worry about it at all.

I found some curlers in the bathroom upstairs, so I decided to try them out. She looks so stinkin cute! However, I went to do my hair, and she pulled them out. It didn't look as cute as I had pictured in my head... it pretty much stayed exactly like where the curlers are.



Most of my SIL do their girls hair in different patterns and such with these kind of layouts. They turn out so cute on them, so I decided to do it for Brooke. This first one is my FIRST attempt at it. I thought it didn't turn out so bad. The best thing was it stayed in for a couple days!


This was another attempt. I think this one turned out one of the best.


So she has this kind of hair that goes curly when you get it wet. So I hairsprayed it and it stayed all cute and curly! I like the fact that she can go staight hair or curly.

However, this is the hair we get after a couple days and right after she wakes up!
CRAZY-NESS!!! She's such a good sport though!

2 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Soooo stinking cute! Sadie's hair isn't nearly as long or thick as Brooke's so it will still be a while before we can do any of the fancy hairdo's. Do you look at hair blogs or just make them up yourself? Oh, and be careful with the plastic eleastics. They work really well, but after a while if you aren't careful it will break her hair and you will have lots of little fly-aways. I learned that the hard way with Avri!

anoyce said...

SO cute! I love how her hair was today when you came over today too. I LOVE IT!