Thursday, June 10, 2010

A quick preview of life in Colorado!

I am SOO behind in blogging it's not even funny. Things have been crazy since we decided to up and move to Colorado! I'll fill you in on details about the move later...

Here is a picture of the state line when we drove over!
Following our HUGE U-haul that Danny drove...
This canyon after Glenwood Springs is my FAVORITE part of the drive. It's the best views and so beautiful and you can only get these view when you're driving east...
This is Brooke TERRIFIED of Red Robin at the restaurant, you guessed it... Red Robin! ;)
We bought Brooke a princess "cool"... she won't or can't say pool with a p... She LOVES the thing. Just the other day we spent 2 hours in it. She just needs little friends now to come join her!


Lounging back....
She got a fudge-cicle and of course ate it in the stroller my parents have for baby dolls...
She follows after BOTH her grandmas...she loves her chocolate!
I'll post more updates soon! We're doing well and still trying to get settled at my parents. Brooke is loving it here but daily asks for her cousins and friends back in Utah. I think, she still thinks, we are just here for a visit...not permanently. Baby Emily is getting stronger everyday... and a little vicious... when she kicks, she doesn't mess around... it hurts and the whole world can see it. We went to my new OB over here last week and he said I am measuring 3-4 cm bigger than where I should be. SO... that means I could be as much as 4 weeks ahead... we're going to wait and do an ultrasound around the end of July to see if I'm really measuring ahead, or baby is just big, or I just have a lot of fluid... I kind of want to have it on the 9th... then the birthday would be 08/09/10...lol. However, if we had it on the 23rd that would be VERY cool to keep with ALL our birthdays being on the 23rd. However, this is the 23rd grandbaby on Danny's parents side, so either way... we have it associated somehow...

I'll try to be better and blog more... stay tuned...

2 comments:

Familly said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys moved! I love Colorado. I would live there... Her pool is so cute and looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just UP and moved to Colorado! Ok, I can, but still! Wow.
I'm glad you guys are doing so well...I'm excited for that point in my pregnancy where I can say, "Look! Did you see that? This little monster just kicked me!"