My Tanner is the cutest boy. I love him. I can't imagine our family without him.
- Tanner turned 6 months Feb 23.
- He was 15 lbs 9.8oz and 26" (25-30%ile, he is my small boy)
- Healthy as can be
- Started solids only last weekend (March 5)
- Loves his food warm, not even room temp
- FINALLY SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT (7:30pm-6:00am YAY!)
- He will either whisper or screech, there is NO in between
- LOVES his big sister, even when she lays on him (literally!)
- Has the cutest giggle
- One word will ALWAYS get a smile and most of the time a giggle and that word is "Hi"
- Can sit up on his own
- LOVES being outside no matter the weather, just like his sister
- He has the nerves of a noodle, which is cute and bad. He scares VERY easily. (E.G. When I scold Brooke and he is on my lap. When Daddy says "nice!" in his "pick-up Mommy tone", etc. If you say in a happy tone "it's okay!", he'll get over it, but if you milk it or talk in a "oooh, buddy... it's okay" tone, he'll keep crying.)
Ironically the outfit he wore when we fed him solids for the first time... Thanks Aunt Brooke and Uncle Ne'ne'!
Grandpa loves his Tanner and Tanner loves his Grandpa!These next several pictures my mom took with her big camera! I love them and these are only SOME of the many I chose to post... I'm sure if I edit these, they would be even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment