"Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman. Once there was a snowman, tall, tall, TALL!" That is our favorite song around the house right now. If I don't move on to the next sentence or phrase, Brooke will stay on it until and sing it OVER AND OVER AND OVER! It's so cute and quite funny (a little obnoxious at times... ;)
This past weekend, we got lots of snow. So much that church was canceled. It was a wonderful, cozy Sunday to be snowed in. Especially for the Super Bowl!
Saturday, I was out running errands and found the perfect little snow coat for $13 at Target. (Don't get me wrong, we have PLENTY of coats that go with corresponding outfits (thank you Grandma GG!) but none that she could go out and play in the snow and not get all wet and cold.
So when I brought it home, Dan had to almost immediately take her out to build a snowman. Even though it was dark. They had so much fun, and Brooke did quite better than I expected! She totally ran through it and played and even ate it! Brooke was so cute and asked "Are we going to make Frosty?!" "Yes, we are!" "Oh good! He can be Frosty and I can be the kids!" (We have a Frosty book that she loves to read and sees the kids running around with him. I hope she wasn't disappointed when Frosty stayed put after we finished...)



1 comment:
That's so cute! Crazy you got so much snow. That's kind of fun.
Post a Comment