Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kendyle's Baby Shower

In November, my Grandma and I threw a shower for my cousin that is having her first baby in January! It turned out so cute. She's having a baby boy, which we're all excited about since they are use to having girls in their house! They keep saying "who knew having a boy could be this much fun!?" :D I DID!!!

We did a brunch shower and I made the wonderful sausage breakfast bake! I also made....

THIS DIAPER CAKE!

AND...

THESE BABY HEAD CAKE POPS!
Some people thought they were too cannibalistic to eat. I didn't spend hours for people just to gawk at them! Whatever, at least they weren't filled with red velvet cake! I think they turned out super cute!

It was super cute to watch her open her presents and have everyone "ooh" and "awe" over all the cute things for baby!

This is Kendyle at 34 weeks! YEAH! Doesn't she look so cute?! Congrats again Kendy and Steve! We can't wait to meet Baby Boy Hakes!!!

No comments: