Sunday, August 5, 2012

April 2012

April was a fun month for us.  We didn't do much except for the normal routine. We loved how nice the weather was getting.  This post will mostly be pictures... I'm sure no one will be opposed. 

{This is how we found Brooke one night when we went to bed.  She just didn't want to stay in her room, so she fell asleep at the top of the stairs.  I guess she didn't want to feel like she was missing anything.}
 
{Like I said earlier, we loved the nice weather we were getting.  The kids LOVE to play outside.  It's just a darn good thing we have a fenced backyard so they can play out there while I try and get stuff done inside.}

 {EASTER 2012}

{Easter was fun holiday for us. It meant we had been in our house for over a year.  Easter 2011 was the first holiday we spent in our house just like a week after we moved in.  We found Easter eggs and baskets after we got back from our 9:00 church.}
{Tanner LOVED his mini M&M's he got from the Easter bunny.  Once he had found his basket, he wouldn't go find anything else.  He just sat and dumped out the M&M's and went to town!}

{Brooke found her basket after most of the eggs.  She was SO excited to see that the bunny had brought her favorite movie "Rio".  That bunny is just so smart!}
{Dan had the hardest time finding his.  That bunny was so tricky putting it in the china cabinet that had no handle to open it! :) }
{Tanner just went back and forth between his basket and everyone else's to see what kind of treats they all had too.}
{We tried to get some fun Easter pictures with us all dressed up... these were the best we got... They're still pretty cute though.}



{That night we went to my parents house for Easter dinner.  My parents and siblings had created a fun Easter egg hunt for the kids in the backyard.  After they found all their eggs, the adults got to go on an adult one!  We got all sorts of fun goodies, including candy and new watches, gift cards and CASH!  Grandma made bank when she had collected $45 between the 3 eggs you were allowed to find!}

{Brooke loves playing with her friends.  In March, I started up watching a couple kids a couple times a week while their Mom went to work.  Plus, on top of that we have our regular friends over! :)  They all love the backyard.}


{April was also the month we found out that #3 would be joining us 12/21/12!  We waited until after our first dr appt to tell a lot of people.  Dan was hoping for twins.  I was in fear that it was. (the stick turned positive within seconds instead of being minutes like it had with the other ones....)  Luckily, so far there is only 1 heartbeat much to Dan's dismay.  We were quite surprised honestly we were pregnant. I had taken a test that morning just to clear my head and know I wasnt.  We had gone off BC, but were trying to skip that month's cycle because we didn't want a December birthday... oh well!!!}
 {At the end of the month, we drove to Utah to be with the family for the 1 year mark of Wendy & Maylee's death.  I can't believe it's already been a year.  I still have times were I almost go to call her about something or a question.}

{Most of the family was able to make it.  We all walked to the cemetery from Mom & Dad Kimball's house and set out blankets.  We each were able to take a turn and talk about what Wendy and her life have done to change our lives over the past year.  It was so sweet and wonderful to hear.}

{This last picture is of Dallin, Wendy & Denny's oldest, talking about his Mom and things she use to do with them.  It was so cute to hear him remember the smallest little things.  It makes me think what my kids are remembering we do with them.}

Overall, April was a pretty good month.  It was quite the calm before the storm of May! 

No comments: