Brooke totally got spoiled for her birthday this year! However, that seems to be the case every year so far!
I wish I could take credit for this idea of the balloons, but alas it was found on pinterest! :) We blew up balloons and decorated her room after she went to bed. She woke up on her Birthday with this filling her room. She LOVED it! I thought it was cute to wake up too! :)
Her birthday was on a Thursday which happened to be the day of
pre-school! She asked to bring donuts to her class for her treat. They made her a crown, but she didn't want to wear it.
Daddy had to work on her birthday, so we drove up to see him and go to lunch and have a picnic outside where he works. We looked over at her at one point and found her just daydreaming! :)
That night, we had family over for her family party. She asked for "burrito pancakes" for her birthday dinner. Which in our family are Danish Pancakes which are similar to crepes. She loves hers with peanut butter and syrup!
After dinner she got to open her presents. She loved all the toys and new clothes she got. She's such a total girl! :)
Dan and I got her a Barbie house for her birthday. She had fallen in love with her cousins one in Portland and I luckily found one on Craigslist for $35 that was the exact same! SCORE! Needless to say, it was a BIG hit!
She keeps it in her room now and loves playing with her now 18+ Barbies!!! SERIOUSLY! Thank you HRBB and family!
We then all sang to her and she blew out candles on her cupcake cake! Her request. :)
The infamous bite after blowing out the candles...
The Saturday after her birthday we threw her a friend party. We usually try to stick to the recommended # of friends for how many years they're turning... but with the little social bug that she is, we didn't want to hurt feelings. :)
She asked for a pink cupcake party this year. Her birthday banner is made from coffee filters btw... It turned out SO cute!
Her friends were all so sweet and totally all spoiled her too. I think I may so no presents next year...
Her party was a hit. We played red light-green light, simon says, etc... I love having a backyard to do things outside when it's so nice! :)
Even though it was a cupcake party, I made one big cupcake to eat and all the little kids got individual cupcakes. I tell you it was the EASIEST way to dish out cake to littles!
All her friends that came. I'm so sad it's so blurry because EVERYONE is smiling and looking!
Happy Birthday Brooke! We love you so much! We love the little lady you've become with your nice words and nice manners. You are an amazing daughter of God and we are so blessed to have you in our family. WE LOVE YOU!








1 comment:
I sure miss seeing cute little Brooke! Such a sweetie!
Post a Comment