Thursday, November 29, 2012

June 2012

 June was fun month... Just pretty low key.  I was suppose to go to Lake Powell with family for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, but my Dad got kidney stones and I ended up needing to show some clients around that were in from out of town.  Here are just a couple pictures from the month...

{11 weeks!}

{Dinner at Grandma GG's... watering the flowers quickly turned into streaking with the hose!}

{Of course my budding little photographer got the camera again!}



 {We also celebrated Dan's Birthday!}

 {I made him an "iPad" cake since that is what he wanted most... it was quite silly.  However, what he didn't know was in the card in my hand was the receipt of the REAL one I ordered for him and it was coming the next day!  I had stashed money for a bit to buy him one.  I don't know who was more excited, me giving it to him or him getting it!
 

{This was also a little project I worked on this summer.  I don't have a finished picture yet.... I got this chest for FREE!}

{I also threw a shower with some of my friends for one of our friends.  She had her first little boy in August after 2 girls... So we did an "All Star" baby theme!  It turned out so cute!}





{Kristal is on the left and she is who we threw the shower for... However the other 3 (including me) are Heather.  So the "Heather's" threw Kristal the shower.  Fun thing is... we're all pregnant!  
From the left:
Kristal- having a boy-due mid Aug (he is adorable)
Heather A- having her (FIRST) girl- due Sept (she is precious)
Heather R- having a boy- due Dec 2... (any day now)
ME!- having ???- due Dec 21
I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!! 
How was your June?!

No comments: