Wednesday, May 29, 2013

September 2012

September was a fun month!  Here is our month in pictures! (It was also the month I got my iPhone 5 and hence the TONS of pictures!!!

 {Tanner's "cage" so he could fall asleep at my parents house.}
{Brooke was playing with my hair}
 {Brooke learned a new favorite game, Candyland!}
{Did a pinterest pin, SNICKERS POPCORN! AMAZING!}

 {I laid down one afternoon and this was how Tanner came and laid with me. Funny boy!}

The end of September I got to go on a girls scrapbooking weekend!  It was mostly my Mom's friends, but I still had LOTS of fun.  Yummy treats, lots of alone craft time and the season premiere of "Grey's Anatomy"!
 {Some of the ladies all came and stopped by a Danish bakery!  SO YUMMY!}

 {Bonny and I in the amazing fully equiped kitchen, putting away all the treats!}

 {The lodge is called "Pineberry".  It was set up specifically for crafter and scrapbooker retreats! SOO FUN!}

{Mom and I in the beautiful mountains!}

{These are all the layouts I was able to get done during the weekend!}
 
{I was able to skype with the boys back home! Tanner blew me kisses! Love him!}
 

 {it was so strange to work on baby pictures of Brooke, knowing (secretly...more on that later) that i was having another girl!}

 {Enjoying myself!}

 {The girls all snuggled in for the "Grey's Anatomy" season premiere!}

 {all the ladies!}


 {my boys... Dan fell asleep one night cuddling with Tanner.  This was how i found him when I went to bed.}
{my techno boys, Tanner on iPod and Dan on iPad!}


 {Tanner tried to get out of his high chair, but got stuck! Funny Boy!}

 {Dan took the kids for a walk one day... aren't they so cute!?}

 {Brooke took the camera and did some lovely self portraits! These were my favorites!}


 {Family pinterest night! We all were gathered around my Dad's iPad to look at funny things!}

LABOR DAY:

 {Dan and my family went on a bike ride along high line canal!  I went to Hobby Lobby! :) }

The following was an idea my brothers and Dad saw on Pinterest... turning the bed of the truck into a mini portable pool!

 {Why yes, they did go through the drive through of McDonald's in the "pool"!
 {Everyone loved it! It was great to have the kids play in it and also listen to all the music!}

 {Tanner played so hard, he was just so tuckered!}

Haley's first Homecoming with a date!

 {She asked me to do her hair... I was quite nervous because she can be a bit... picky! ;) }

{Isn't she so beautiful! I'm so jealous!}

That was our September! :)

No comments: