Danny had one of the 0-3 month "onesies" we bought the night previous on his lap. He would occationally readjust it and look at it. He even told me he was tickling under its arms. HE IS SO CUTE! He is getting really anxious to play with the little baby. He told me it's not fair that I get it all the time.... but if I could....I WOULD share.... Maybe he would have a little more appreciation for all the heartburn we get! (Not that he isn't apprciative now... beacuse he is!)

This is just a closer view of the little thing! SO CUTE!

This is just a closer view of the little thing! SO CUTE!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is adorable! I hope when Kenneth and I decide to get pregnant that he'll be excited like that...I don't think he would be right now...I am so excited for you guys!
That is a funny story. It all sounds very familiar the onsie, the bundle attached to the changing table. There was a sunday afternoon when we were expecting Lydia that we drove around with a diapered bear strapped in her car seat. We are so excited for you guys It will be here before long!!!! EXCITING!!!
Thats so funny!! That's exactly what Matt did. He couldnt believe that the baby would be that little to fit in that. Well actually she came out to be even smaller than the 0-3 month onesie. It's so funny how the dad's prepare themselves for a new one!! The nursery looks adorable!! Congrats on everything.
Melanie
Post a Comment