So here are some pictures from our nursury! We've been slowly setting it up a weekend at a time. I'm really loving it and getting so anxious! When I've had a stressful day, I've gone in and sat in the glider and turned out the lights and just rocked. It's really nice. It's fun to think that we only have 9 more weeks left! It's getting so close...

This bassinett is on its 3rd generation. My mother slept in it, I slept in it, all my siblings, and all my cousins on my mom's side. Now it's starting on my children!

This is the nursury entrance!

This is the view from our bedroom!

The "nursing corner"...

The new dresser we got with my picture arrangement

The changing table (we got for free!) If you look hard enough, you can see this yellow towel. Its wrapped up like a little "bundle". Danny buckled it in to our changing table. It was cute. We have also started playing the mobile music to my tummy so when it hears it later, it will HOPEFULLY calm down.
No comments:
Post a Comment