Wow, time if kinda starting to go by fast! I'm so excited I only have 12 more weeks left. (Not really even that!) Everything is going well and I'm really getting bigger every day! I feel like I'm growing by the second. The baby has started kicking me in the ribs and thats not fun. All those who have been pregnant before understand. Although it has a schedule now, which is nice beacuse the other morning I woke up to it kicking and didn't have a clock to see what time it was. I estimated it was 8:30 since that is when it wakes up in the morning and BINGO! It was 8:35. It was kinda funny. I have my next doctor appointment on January 10! Only a week away. Then I start going in more frequently (about every 2 weeks until 36 and then every week). I finished my first pregnancy book (like reading it cover to cover). It was the "Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy". I LOVED that book. She was so funny and put everything so bluntly and gave so many different examples of what to expect.
We just got back from our Christmas break this past Sunday. We flew over to Colorado to be with my family! It was so fun. When people asked what we did, I have to think. We really just hung out and played games and just vegged. It was really nice to take a break from the hussle routine. My parents are really after us to move to Colorado now. We really would like to end up there, but we'll see where the Lord takes us.
My aunt has told me that she wants to do a baby shower for me. We decided on Saturday, February 16. I don't any other details than that. Although I'm excited because my mom and sister will be able to come over for it! A lot of people have been asking about a baby shower for me and I don't know who is offering or who just wants to attend. But for now, this is the Utah one (unless someone else wants to throw one) and then there will be a Colorado one in May after the baby is born when I go home for Aaron (my brothers) high school graduation. The Baby Shower thing can be a touchy subject because I don't want to be rude and ask if people were offereing or bring up previous mentions of a baby shower. So, for now I'm just playing it out for those who have pursued it more than a mention.
I have also decided on my last day of work. February 15, 2008 will be my last full-time day at Visions Investment Group. I decided to give myself 5-6 weeks of preparing and time to myself. Yes, I know I will probably be bored and just let my mind wander too far, but I will never get that time of right before a baby with no other children to myself again. I have several things on my list that I will have to accomplish. However, I won't completely be work free. VIG decided to let me be the one to clean the offices a couple times a week. So there will still be a little bit of income coming from me.
Anyways, I'll write more later! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment