So I went to the doctor again yesterday for my 37 week check. I am still dialated 1 1/2cm and efaced 60%. Which is good, but at the same time I want to move forward... although the doctor said the baby has dropped a little and it is head down. (Which was a concern for me...) The heartbeat was in the 150's and sounding GREAT! My tummy measures 36 cm on the outside, which is also good.
I have been noticing a ton though how my ligaments and joints and whatnot are stretching and loosening! I was laying on my back on the couch with my feet on the arm of the couch and my knees were still touching the bottom of the seat cushion. (Meaning they were hyperextending...) I get really sore and achey now, so I have to take Tylonol before I go to bed so I can get somewhat of a decent nights sleep.
Since the baby has dropped some, I now only have to take my Zantac every 24 hours instead of every 12 hours! Which is nice. However, I now have to pee a lot more and not a lot comes out when I pee. It gets kinda annoying, but I'd rather take the peeing alot over the severe heartburn!
We'll let you know how things go... I only have 1 week til our insurance kicks in and a week from the 10 my family will be here! So things are getting down to the wire!
I'm scheduled to be induced March 31st if I don't go before then...but I think I will...
LOVE YOU GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment