Thursday, March 13, 2008

BABY CONTEST!

I am going to hold a little contest if you all are interested. Should you choose to accept, it is your choice. I thought it would be fun for all those interested to place a "guess" (not a bet, because we don't gamble) on what day the baby will be born, gender and how much it will weigh. You may place you're bets all the way up until I go in to labor. (Meaning once my contractions have some sort of pattern, polling will be closed. Only 1 guess per person. Ages 5 and older are eligible to play as well... ;)

Here is some tips to help you in your guessing:
1) As of today, March 13, 2008 I am dialated to 2 cm and 80% efaced.
2) I have been at 1 1/2 cm and 60% efaced for the past two weeks.
3) I have about 6 out of 9 symptoms of early labor.
4) My original due date was March 15
5) My current due date is March 23 (Easter)
6) I have dropped
7) I have had irregular contractions for several weeks, however they are more constant now.

WINNING:
THE GRAND PRIZE: If you guess ALL THREE correctly, I will let you be one of the first to hold the baby out of whoever is in the room currently, (considering some of you I won't see for almost a month or more) AND I will give you a gift card to Cold Stone to get some ice cream.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ACCURATE ON ALL ITEMS (day, gender and weight) to win a second-rate prize. If you get one correct, I will award you a different prize. (The Grand Prize is for those who guess all three correct)
Let me know your guesses ASAP!

GOOD LUCK GUESSING!!!

4 comments:

Dave and Mare said...

Okay this is David's guess

It will be born on the 22nd of March. It will be a boy, in which case Danny will need to make another "jeans" blanket so his kid has a matching one, it will weigh just under 7 pounds, and have a small bit of dark hair. These are my predictions

Holly said...

Here's my guess...
Birthday: March 21st
Gender: Female
Weight: over 7.5

I'm hoping I'm right so I can be there...see you next week!

anoyce said...

I love not gambling! So, this is how it's going to go down:

Birthday: March 24th
Gender: Female
Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.

I am so excited to hold the little one and to get my ice cream!

Marianne said...

I think it will be born on the
17th; because thats the day they are going to induce me, and it would be fun if they born the same day. I think it will weigh 7'13" It is a girl. Nope I changed my mind it's a boy! and it will have dark hair like Heather. And if its not the 17th it will be the
27th.