After Brookie and I got home from Denver, Danny had to go finish a meeting at the SLC Marriott. So Brookie and I decided to wait around for him and go to Temple Square and do her 6 month pictures!!! Some of them turned out SOO cute! I was so excited! Danny ended up finishing early and came over and took pictures with us! Brookie was such a crowd magnet! Some people were stopping and even taking pictures of her too! I didn't even know who they were! I'm excited for fall to come and go take pictures of her up the canyon too! Let me know if anyone wants to join us!
I really like this one
Back to the place where it all started, and will never end!
Danny is squatted down behind her, holding her up...
Playing in the water
We stopped to feed her, and she started trying to suck her thumb and eat...
Daddy and Brooke's first time cuddling since we got back.
The temple never ceases to amaze me! It's so beautiful!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Too cute! I love the photos!
heather, your baby. is. darling! so so so cute. i love all of these pictures!
love leslie :)
Post a Comment