On Halloween, we were finished moving and cleaning by mid-day so we were actually able to go enjoy the evening. We took Brookie around trick-or-treating in my in-laws neighborhood with my sister-in-laws and Brookies cousins. We were kinda naughty and even gave Brooke licorice to suck on. She also loved chewing on an Otter Pop (before it was frozen) and a glow stick braclet.
These two pictures are of Brookie and Julieanne her cousin that is only a week older than her. Jules was upset b/c Mare was still out with her other kids trick-or-treating. Brookie would look at Jules like, "What's wrong with you?", THEN SHE WOULD START CRYING. Jules would then look at Brooke and say "Hey? What's your problem?". They would trade off back and forth for a couple minutes. It was pretty hilarious.
Brookie trick-or-treating with her cousins and Aunt Wendy!
The only thing we didn't get to do was carve pumpkins. We just didn't have the energy or time this year. Hope all yours went well and not as crazy as ours!
2 comments:
You are so talented! Great costumes! I am glad you are all in now!
I LOVE the costumes. Kendall and I dressed up as the Flintstones in high school, but I didn't do nearly as good of a job, and we didn't have your adorable little Pebbles. Very fun. Glad that you are moved in.
Post a Comment