Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brooke's 1st year!

My favorite shot of my tummy about a week or so before I popped!

Born @ 12:30pm 7 lbs 5 oz 20.5 inches

She's been alert from minute one!


The first smile we caught on camera, only a couple days old!

Her blessing! That was actually my blessing dress too!

Smiling at Dad! A couple weeks old!

Her sun outfit while we were in Hawaii!!! Almost 3 months old

Her 4th of July glory outfit! 3 1/2 months


The unofficial photo shot I did. 4 months old


Her Pebbles costume! 7 1/2 months old!

Her first curl! 9 months old!

My 12 month old little girl now! Now a runnin little toddler!

I can't belive a year has gone by! It's just crazy to me! I can't believe how much more I love this little girl every day!

3 comments:

Familly said...

Wow! I can't believe she's one! What a cutie...

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Just wait soon she will be 4 and about to start preschool and you are thinking " What the heck shae can't be old enough for school yet, she is still my baby!?!?! Where did all the time go?"

Kendall and Melissa said...

She is such a doll. Wish we lived closer. I think she and Sadie would be bestest friends!