Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter 1 day late! We had a very fun SECOND Easter with Brooke. Last Easter, she was busy coming into the world! (She was born on Easter for those who didn't remember or know) Danny and I were talking last night about how we're all done with "First Holidays" with Brookie now.

We had a fun Easter. We woke up and went to church. Danny was so nice to take her out and try to put her to sleep during Sunday School and Priesthood, but she's a stubborn one! While they were in the hall, another guy brought out his 3 month old. She instantly saw the baby and looked at Danny and pointed to the baby saying "BABY!". It was pretty cute. I guess the guy holding the baby heard her though and said, "You calling my baby a baby, is like my bald daughter calling an old guy bald!" I'm just excited that her vocabulary is growing!

We then went home and had some lunch and I cooked mustard sauce and made poppyseed salad for dinner. We then did Brooke's Easter basket. She got three books and a pair of pink princess croc's from the Easter Bunny. She mostly loved all the books.

We then had a couple people come and look at our scooter that we were selling. The second person offered us $800 for it, so they gave us cash, we gave them the title and WE'RE DONE! It was SOOOO much easier than selling the Maxima! Almost too easy...

After, we drove down to Danny's parents house and had Easter dinner. Everything tasted SO good! It was a total carb fest! White Rolls, 2 kinds of funeral potatos, ham, mustard sauce, salad! It was DIVINE! We then all went out and sat on the deck in the sun and talked and had fun! It was so nice and so relaxing! After most went, home we decided to stay and play games. It was SO fun, that at one point I was crying I was laughing so hard! It was great!

This picture, was while we were all on the deck. Danny put a fleece blanket on Brooke's head and her hair went CRAZY! It was pretty cute!
This is Brooke with her Easter basket! The duck that she is kissing right there was actually going to be in her Easter basket LAST YEAR, but since we were in the hospital, the Easter Bunny gave it to her again this year!


This is one of the best pictures we could get because she was so into all the books she got.


This was one of the better family Easter pictures we got! Thanks again Denny!

Hope you all had a great Easter too!

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Great pictures! I love posts with tons of pictures. They make me feel like I'm almost there. :)