Thursday, June 25, 2009

15 months!!!

Brooke turned 15 months on Tuesday and with my help, she wanted to share with all of her loyal blog readers how she is doing!

*I am 31 inches long and in the 69%
*I weigh 22.28 lbs and in the 51.3%
*My head is 18.5 inches and in the 80.6%
*I am starting to have curly hair!
*I can go both up AND down stairs without help
*I have been on a total of 20 plane rides now, 1 motor-home road trip, 3 car road-trips, and 1 camping trip, within 6 states.
*I love to be outside and run around in the backyard!
*I love to get on and off the tramp, as well as jump on it!
*I love to eat all the fresh fruit in the backyard, including cherries, raspberries, strawberries, squash, tomatoes, and soon to be peaches and apples and plums!
*I talk QUITE a lot! I can now say the following words:
-"dee"-drink
-"dow"-down
-Mommy
-Daddy
-"pam-pa"-Grandpa
-"pam-ma"-Grandma (however, it sounds just about identical to grandpa
-Puppy
-Doggie
-Birdie
-"nigh-nigh"-Night
-Bu-bye
-Hi
-"ta-tu"- thank you
-"pee"- please
-"uh-oh"
-"wow!"
-"woah!"
-"bumby"-bum
-"butie"-Brookie
-"bu"- book
-"beenty"-binky
-"cu-ki"- uckies or yuckies
-"yummy"
-"co-co"- cuddles or cuddling
-baby
-Molly (the dog)
-"en-na"-Kenna (cousin)
-"oo"- shoe
-"ba"-ball
-"errill"-Merrill (friend)
-"na-na"-banana
-"mamo"- Nemo
-no
-"pitty"-pretty
*I don't like tube slides
*I don't like milk from my sippy cup
*I love to play "peek-a-boo"
*I am starting to learn how to run
*I have 8 teeth still, but 2 molars have broken through today...
*I love to play with other kids
*My mom and dad can't wait til I go to nursery in 3 months!
*I don't like high pitch squeaking noises
*I love Handy Manny, but only like the Imagination Movers
*I have moved now a total of 3 times and lived in 4 different places.
*I LOVE music! I love listening to it, dancing to it and even singing! I love to help conduct the music in church too!
*I know where your eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks are, but I only know where MY nose is.
*I love to coochie your cheeks too!
*I still love taking baths, but I mostly love licking the lotion on my moms hand when she puts it on my face!
*I sleep FLAT ON MY FACE most of the time.
*Mom and Dad say I am a very restless sleeper and its a good thing I am not in their room.
*I love to read books
*I love to give kisses, hugs and high fives
*I love to play with anything that has buttons!
*I especially like to play with my Mommy's cell phone and "talk on it"!
*and lastly, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!








3 comments:

Familly said...

She's so adorable and getting so big. How fun that you can do stuff with her hair now.

argylesocks said...

She is getting so big. I can not believe it. What a cute girl you have.

Kendall and Melissa said...

Cutie cutie! I love that you put these updates. Such a great idea. I wish I could keep up with that with my kids.