Monday, October 19, 2009

5th Annual Crazy Spaghetti Dinner

When Danny and I were dating back in 2005, we did a dinner group party called "Crazy Spaghetti Dinner". It's now become a tradition with our friends and we do it every year.

What happens is we set the table with crazy utensils, cups and plates. Then cover the table with a tablecloth. Then every person has to choose a seat, not knowing what's underneath. When we remove the tablecloth, whatever place setting you chose, you have to eat a spaghetti dinner with. It turns out really funny and so much fun, and by the end we're all messy and out stomachs hurt from laughing so hard. We also have turned it into a Costume Crazy Dinner.


This is a picture of the very first year. I was sad our computer crashed a while back and I don't have any others of anyone else.

This was the second year.

Danny was dressed all preppy... he hates the fo-hawks...

I love this picture because, it embodies everything about dinner group. Mark saying something off color or inappropriate and Debbie covers her face in embarrassment.

My graveyard dessert.
I don't have pictures of the 3rd year. They are on our other computer (laptop) and it's dead, and we packed the charger somewhere in the storage unit.

This was the fourth spaghetti dinner. This year, we were right in the middle of a move, so instead, since we had moved all the furniture out. We got halloween tarps, and laid them out. Then just dumped the spaghetti on the tarp and we just ate it with our hands. It was quite fun!



THIS IS THIS YEARS!!! (We just did it this past Saturday).
This is what the table looks like before we do our grand unveiling!

Our fun dinner group. Nate and Ellen are new this year! We're happy they joined us! However we miss you Powells!

I was originally dressed up, but it was a nice outfit, so I changed my outfit so I could get dirty.

Danny, as a dirty Premier Marble & Granite employee... oh wait! He is that EVERYDAY! (He had to work on Saturday)

Mark, as the Cat in the Hat.
Amy was a pumpkin.

Ken was Captain Hook (he did have a wig and a hook).
(They're little 3 month old was Peter Pan, so cute)
Scott as himself...

Debbie as Thing 1 AND Thing 2 (she's pregnant and due in 3 weeks, YAH!)

Nate and Ellen as the newcomers! (Note: His cup was hilarious... it was a sacrament cup..he he)

Martha as herself.

The devoured graveyard dessert. Notice above... I made spiders out of ding dongs and pipe cleaners... they're so fun.
Mm...yummy.

1 comment:

Holly said...

oh I totally forgot about the graveyard dessert, I need the recipe like NOW!