Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter pictures

Since Easter was over Conference weekend, our Easter program was the Sunday after. So after church, I wanted to get pictures of us all dressed up in "coordinating" outfits.

This is Brooke just being silly in the front yard. Her Easter dress was compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Willardsen.
She was showing us how she "twirls" like a princess in her "eetiful dress!" I love the slight curl in her hair! It's cute!
I love this dress and her hair is getting so long! She's just totally growing up!
Brooke started getting silly and wouldn't quite smile for me.

Eskimo kisses with Daddy...
Loves with Mommy...
Eskimo kisses with Mommy...
Then she attacked me with her "Princess kisses". (A princess kiss is where she tilts her head to the side and gives you a firm kiss on your lips, all accompanied by the kissing sound.)
My cute little girl. I could quite get one of her dress from the front standing... so these will have to do.
Here I am at 20 1/2 weeks along! Over the half-way mark! (Dad Kimball- I have 4 1/2 months left. I am in my 5th month ;) )

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Darling! I love her dress! It's beautiful! And all three of you look so good together!!