Time with Daddy is very precious right now. With all the hustle and bustle of the
LAST semester ending and time being spent on group projects, library study time and of course the good ol' testing center, moments like these are very fun for both Brooke and I.
My grandma sent Brooke a Nursery Storybook for her birthday that has all the old good stories in it. Like "The Little Red Hen", "3 Little Pigs" and "Goldilocks". Brooke LOVES the book. She has especially come to love the voices we make for all the characters. Daddy has a very good "big bad wolf" voice.
One day, I was on the computer and looked over to find story time going on. I couldn't help but snap some pictures. It's so cute!

Brooke was trying to mimic Daddy's "Daddy Bear" voice... or add something of her own to the story.



I just have to record moments like these for us to remember and enjoy later. Also, for those who are far away and love good home stories!
1 comment:
Precious! I already feel sad to see pictures of Avri at this age and realize how grown up she is getting. I can only imagine how grateful I'll be for those pictures when she's a teenager, or getting married, or having kids of her own. Sweet pictures. I just love Daddy Time!
Post a Comment