Ok this post unfortunately has no pictures to go with. However, I need to record it for the future.
One Sunday night, Danny and I were making Brooke's bed after washing her sheets. Brooke was trying to climb up on her bed to jump on it. We had to take her off it several times and finally after a warning not to do it again, she was sent to time-out. All of course crying and very upset and hurt. After Danny came back from putting her in time-out, not 30 seconds later Brooke came around the corner looked up at Danny, pointed her finger at him and said "NO DADDY! Be nice!"
I immediately started to muffle my laughing... (luckily my back was to her) and she didn't know I was laughing at her. Danny was quick to scold her not to talk to Daddy like that and put her back in time-0ut. It was one of those "terrible two's" moments. I just had to laugh.
She has since still tried to back talk to both of us. Her favorite is to say "be nice!". I am so in trouble with her little fiery personality! I swear it was too early for her to start thinking on her own. Welcome to parenthood I guess right?!
2 comments:
Too cute! I love 2 year olds. They are so funny as they discover their world and what they can and can't get away with! I can just see her saying that. Cute story!
That cracks me up. Here come the days that test us. And the days that our kids will do the things that "our kids would NEVER do"....
Post a Comment