So one day, Brooke and I decided to ride the train down ourselves and go to lunch with Daddy since he worked right off the 16th Street Mall!
This is the train ride down. She really liked it, but was ready to get off like half way there... I had to keep her entertained so she didn't freak out when we didn't get off at each stop.

We ended up just getting subs from Subway and having a little picnic in the nice area right outside his building. Brooke was too involved in her Cheetos to smile...
Daddy only had an hour, so after he went back in, we realized he would be off in only 2 hours. So Brooke and I decided to stay around and we would all go home together. Brooke entertained herself with the ants.


Brookie and I then walked down the mall (like 4-5 blocks, on a hot day, being 37 weeks pregnant... I was very proud of myself). We found the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! One of my FAVORITES! Brooke got her very own Mint Truffle and I got an "Apple Pie" apple. (It's a green apple dipped in caramel, white chocolate and then rolled in graham cracker crumbs.)
We then found a little picnic table and ate our treats while drinking a Vanilla Bean Frapaccino! It was really yummy and fun.

I then just walked around looking at the different shops. Doing this, put Brookie to sleep in the stroller. So I headed back to Danny's building and sat outside and read and played on my iTouch. Danny then got off work right as Brooke awoke from her little snoozer and we all headed home on the train! It was quite the fun little day and outing!

3 comments:
How fun! It seems that any kid is thrilled with a "train ride." Anyway, good luck with delivery tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy on the next post!
I can't believe that you are only a day away. I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated.
That is a really fun day! The apple pie apple is our favorite too!!
Post a Comment