Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lunch Outing #2

Last Friday, (the last Friday before they induced me on Monday) I convinced my parents to come with Brooke and I to go on a lunch outing again with Danny again. Not only was it my last Friday before baby, it was the last day at Danny's temp job he has been doing for the past 4 weeks.

So we all got on the Light Rail and rode it up to the 16th Street Mall.

Waiting for the train...

Brooke watching everyone go by... "[We] went so fast!"

Sitting with Grandpa..

more train...

Once we got up there, we met up with Danny and went to Paradise Bakery.
Brooke LOVED her chocolate chip cookie... can't you tell?


After we ate, Danny went back to work, and my parents took Brooke back down to go home for a nap. As for me... I stayed behind and waited for Danny to get off and was going to go with him up to our storage unit. I had about a little more than an hour. So I made my way down to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got myself yet another Apple Pie apple... *yum* and sat down and read and played on the free WI-FI on my iTouch. It was a really nice afternoon.

I love being downtown... however I think it was probably our last time until next summer since baby and the cooling temps now...

No comments: