Wednesday, November 9, 2011

September 2011

September was a fun month. It was the first month since April that we didnt have to travel anywhere! YEAH!

Several fun things happened that month...
{Dan finally got to enjoy his Christmas present. We got to get all dressed up and go to the theater to watch Les Mis. Oh wow... it was my first time and I thought it was amazing! I loved it. Dan said it was better than the one he saw in New York in high school.}

{We had a picnic dinner in the family room one night and watched a movie.}

{On Labor Day, we took the term quite literally... "LABOR" day. Dan finally was able to build the swing set that Grandma Namee, Grandpa Brook, Grandma GG & Grandpa GG bought for Brooke and Tanner. Brooke was SOO excited!}
{I, however, headed out to my "studio" (aka, the garage) and started to redo a dresser I had gotten at a garage sale! (More pictures to come)
{The ALMOST completed swing set. Dan decided to wait and put on the canopy until next summer, so it didn't get all beat up during the winter weather}

{Brooke had her first day of pre-school! She loves her teachers Ms. Jean and Ms. Julie.}
{Walking up... is she really old enough for this?!}

{I was super excited about this pre-school because it teaches the Joy School curriculum and she does it all! I don't have to trade off or do "rounds" of teaching! I just drop her off and go! YAH!}
{We went to Daddy's company picnic... kinda a bust... oh well. There were suppose to be games and dinner. It was people standing around talking about work (no other kids there, no park for them to play on) and eating chips and salsa. I was quite bummed and felt like the "low-life housewife". I did get some cute pictures of the kids playing though.}


{Tanner discovered chalk... not to draw, but to eat. 1lb of dirt by 1 year old and they'll be healthy the rest of their lives... right?!}

{Brooke attacked Tanner with a sticker sheet she got at the store while I was doing some laminating}
{This picture reminds me of "the secret of nimph" at the end, when Timmy is watching all his siblings play outside and he can't go out yet... Well Tanner isn't sick, but he is watching all the kids play, while he's stuck inside.}

{We scored some $10 tickets to one of the last Rockies' game. It was cold, but fun. I'm pretty sure we lost too...}

{Is it just my kids, or does anyone elses fall asleep in the funniest positions?}

{Daddy reading the ULTIMATE pop-up book to Brooke before bed. She totally crashed during it too...}

How was YOUR September?!

No comments: