Tuesday, June 19, 2012

March 2012

 March was a busy month for us!  It started off with me taking my Real Estate Licensing Exam which I was SO nervous for.  I was the first of my class to take it.  I passed!  WOO-HOO!  I had thought I had for sure failed the National part, and was alright on the State test, but turns out I passed both!  YEAH!   

Tanner had a hard month, or week I should say.  He kept falling all over the place and landing himself with loads of bruises and goose-eggs.  These 2 happened within hours of each other.  Poor kid!  We started calling him Megamind, because his head was usually blue with a bruise and swollen!

The kids and I also went up to Portland for about 2 weeks to visit my Aunt and cousins.  My aunt left for a couple days and went with my Uncle on a business trip to AZ.  So I stayed and watched the kids... her 3 and my 2!  YUP! 5 KIDS, SOLO FOR 4 DAYS! :)  It was awesome! 

We went to the park and had a picnic.  My aunt introduced me to Burgerville.  I'm pretty sure we ate there at least every other day.  :)

This is Brooke and cousin, Dahlia.  They were the BEST of buds when the other kids were at school!  It was SO cute! 
 Another purpose for my trip was to help her clean and organize!  This is a sample of what I did while she was gone... I emptied her pantry and reorganized it! :)  I also helped repaint 2 of her dressers, and empty a "crap" room ;), create a craft room, create a play room, and organize the girls room and a couple other side projects! :)




 ~Wouldn't you know too that the day she leaves for AZ to go find some much needed sun, we also had some "sunbreaks"! It was upwards of 60 degrees and beautiful! The sun was out EVERYDAY she was gone and then hid again when she came back.  It was hilarious! :)
 ~The picture with all the kids at the table was quite a proud moment of mine.  They were all bathed and ready for bed when they came to sit down at a full involved and balanced meal!  I had to take a picture! :)
~Then the other picture is of my Aunt ShaLee and I facetiming with my Mom.  She had to pause the call and we knew it took a picture of the last she saw us so we made a funny faced pic! :)
~The smaller pic's are ones taken with my crappy camera phone.  It's the kids on the plane sitting together eating a snack and watching Happy Feet.
~The other pic is of my SUPER CUTE hat my Aunt bought for me!  I love this thing! :)

Dan also got to come up for a weekend.  They took us to downtown Portland (which is BEAUTIFUL!) and went to a yummy restaurant! The next weekend Alan (my uncle) and Dan had to both leave town again, (Dan went home), ShaLee took me as her date to see "Wicked"!  OH MY GOSH!  I LOVED IT!  It's in my top 3 of plays!  :)  We did so many fun things while I was there!  I just wish I had more pictures!  I'm excited we get to go back up in August!

Tanner started finding a new found hobby of taking off his clothes.  The picture on the left is how I found him one morning!
The picture on the right is of Brooke's first time being sung to for her birthday in Primary!  I was playing the piano (I'm the Primary Pianist right now), and so my Mom just happened to be visiting our ward when Dan gave a talk that day and came and took a picture for me!  :)

Tanner is my funny boy.  He totally LOVES finding buckets of any and all kinds and puts them on his head and walks around. We call him buckethead!  The picture on the left is after a busy Saturday of playing outside, he had barely eaten his lunch and fell asleep.  Cute boy!  I love watching my kiddies sleep! :)

I'll post pictures of Brooke's 4th Birthday in a separate post! :)

How was your March?!

No comments: