Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tanner- 7 months

It's over half way to his first year!? NOO! 6 months to a year is my favorite age. They're still baby, but they interact with you and play. It's so fun.

Couple things about Tanner right now:
  • He has 1 tooth. It's adorable and SHARP!
  • He is smaller than Brookie was at this age, I hope he'll get chunkier...
  • He loves applesauce, bananas, cherries
  • He is just starting to eat solids twice a day
  • Loves it when his sister lays ON TOP OF HIM! He just grins and giggles.
  • He will play in his crib for half hour after waking up, then if I turn on the light, he'll play for another half hour. Especially if his sister climbs in with him!
  • He LOVES chewing on frozen wavy fries. He'll dump it when it gets warm
  • He still has nerves of a noodle. I call him my wanny, sensitive soul. It's a love/hate relationship.
  • His hair is now long enough to either spike it or get him the popular "fo-hawk". I love it.
  • He will lay on his side, but HATES rolling over, either way.
  • Loves to play (suck) on legos with his sister.
  • He loves to sing when no one is paying attention to him.
  • I love his "shinny new penny" copper hair!


{My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades!}

{Like I said... loves it when she literally lays on him}

{My happy, handsome Sunday dressed boy! Fo-hawk and all!}

{Getting to know his Great Grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa GG!}

{I love this picture. 4 generations... amazing!}


No comments: