Monday, May 23, 2011

Tanner 9 months!

I can't believe my little Tan Man is 9 months old! Seriously, only 3 more months and I'll have a 1 year old!? WHAT?! Where did the time go? When most people see him, they ask if he is around 6 months... lol Yes, he is small... but THAT'S OK!

We have his 9 month appt on Thurs, so stats will be posted later...
He can say da-da and JUST started saying ma-ma (YEAH!).
He will wave hi.
He loves being naked and especially in the bath!
He shakes his head "no", when YOU start hyperventilate and get excited. It's hilarious.
He goes to bed around 7 and sleeps til 6:30am. He naps at least 2 x's, usually 3 a day.
He LOVES to click his tongue.

Tanner is such a happy boy... I just melt at his smile and laugh

He is totally a mama's boy... although this last Sunday was the first time he came with me to RS, instead of Priesthood.

He LOVES playing with his sister!


He has no problem sleeping where he falls...

Again, if I didn't watch them, I'm pretty sure Brooke would love him to death!

My cute little nerd!!!

He loves food, you wouldn't know it by looking at him, but he is a bottomless pit.
He especially loves french fries, mac 'n cheese, banana bread any fruit (except maybe pineapple) and sweet potatoes, corn, and his little cereal stars.

His 2nd tooth FINALLY popped through last week! We are all very happy!

He is very happy just sitting with toys around him...
Mommy didn't want him mobile while we were moving in and unpacking, so I would stop him anytime he tried to start... I know...cruel... He is growing to be ok when he finds himself on his tummy, (he use to just scream and cry when he ended up on his tummy). He will now flip to his stomach from sitting on purpose and spin in circles. He still wont rollover, even though I know he can.

He is like his sister, in he LOVES to be outside, no matter the weather or temp.

First time at In-n-Out! He loves the fries, of course!

Even though he is a Mama's boy, he will ONLY fall asleep when Daddy is holding him...

I love doing mohawks and such with his cute little "reddish"hair.

He has been on 2 road trips and in 3 states, definitely NOT the traveler like Brooke was, but that's hard to beat. (She went on 30 plane rides by the time she was 2... yeah, crazy I know.)
(This picture is on our way home from Utah in early May.)

He loves being right in the action...

I love him to death and feel so blessed to have him in OUR family!
We love ya Tan!

1 comment:

argylesocks said...

What a handsome kid! He is going to break some hearts. We really hope you are doing great!