This was in our backyard... We had TON.
Dan went out to shovel when it lightened up, and by the picture on the right, Tanner was NOT happy. He did not want Daddy to leave. I know the feeling Tan.
You can see it was up to Brooke's elbows! That was only in the front too, it was higher in the back!
Daddy pretending to throw her in... She was NOT happy with that.
Although, he did put her on the mountain on the side of the drive-way. She about fell threw it all.
When all the shoveling was said and done (about 3 hours worth for our tiny little drive-way), it was up to Dan's shoulders. It took over a month for it all to melt away. I was convinced it would be here til July and our grass would be dead. But that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. :)
Tanner helped himself to the Captain. Totally dumped it out all over the floor and pantry. Of course, I went for my camera. :)
We also had some fun visitors! Grandma and Grandpa Sugar! We had a very nice and relaxing weekend with yummy food and a puzzle and some Five Crowns of course!
Putting in the last piece to the puzzle! We did this puzzle in a day! :)
As a family, we tend land where we fall (is that the correct saying?). Anyways, meaning we'll fall asleep anywhere... :)
Picture on the left: I fell asleep in my office/craft room studying for my Real Estate License Exam. Yes... I don't think I mentioned! I got my license to become my Dad's licensed personal assistant! I took classes all during Feb and then passed it the first week of March! I was SO relieved when I passed! It was in intense 6 weeks! My bestest & greatest husband and bestest & greatest friend, Heather, all pitched in and helped. Dan took care of house and dinners and dishes and laundry, etc. and Heather took my kids, so I could study! :) THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! They didn't even wait for me to ask, they just showed up and took over! :)
Picture on the right: Tanner WAS asleep when I initially took this, but the dang flash woke him up...
Picture on the left: Dan and Tanner fell asleep together watching a show with Brookie
Picture on the right: Tanner fell asleep again while Brookie finished a movie. Tanner won't watch movies, just falls asleep to them. (P.S. We really don't watch THAT many movies at our house)
Picture on the left: Tanner fell asleep in the midst of coloring one night.
Picture on the right: I was shopping at Walmart and was leaning forward and he was leaning against me. All of the sudden I went to stand up and he was limp. He was totally out. I gave him my coat to soften the handlebars. :)
Tanner enjoying his first beater... I'm pretty sure we were making cookies!
Brooke loves to go on walks with Grandma and Grandpa, but usually only if they can take her in the stroller. Brooke was cold this day and came up with this solution on her own! So creative! :)
Again, Brooke got ahold of a camera and did some self portraits! :)
Tanner got his first REAL haircut. Heather's sister was in town from AZ and she said she would be willing to do it at Heather's apt. So we went over. He HATED it! He screamed the whole time. You can't tell, but he's standing... he wouldn't even sit down. Trisha was awesome and totally went fast and just worked with it! :) He looked so old when all was said and done... I wish I had a pix of it after, but nope.... and the reason was because he fell asleep on my chest sitting on her couch after because it was so exhausting! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment