Thursday, February 19, 2015

Professional Pictures of Wendy

A blog is made for posting... so thats what I'm doing!

Here are some of the great pictures that we had taken over the first week Wendy was born!  I love them ALL!
I love how they didn't edit out her little "newborn-ness". I also love this side smile.
Brookie holding her sister's hand.
Love the new baby smell!
Big yawns!
 These are from the photo shoot when she was about a week old.  I remember her skin and cheeks were heavenly soft.  She hardly had any imperfections in her skin, no baby acne. She was perfect.



Such peace.






Her hands in this pose melt me.
 Wendy is laying on the grey and yellow quilt I made her before she came.  I also made the blanket she is swaddled in.  So precious.
Hello eyes!



Ok... looking through these makes me forget the nursing nightmares and the after birth mess.  It makes me want to hold one of these little pieces of heaven again! 

No comments: