


What is his name? Daniel MartinHow long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? almost a year
How old is he? Just turned 25
Who eats more? Depends on the food and if I'm doing portion control. But usually its about the same
Who said I love you first? He did, i just studdered...
Who's taller? He is, its the perfect height where my head fits right on his shoulder
Who can sing better? HE CAN...he's most likely going to try out on A.I. this year!
Who is smarter? Depends on the area, but I'd say its pretty level
Who does the laundry? Both, its pretty equal
Who pays the bills? I do, money stresses him out
Who mows the lawn? He probably would if we had one to take care of...
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me... but he cooks sometimes too if I'm tired
Who drives? He almost ALWAYS does...like 98% of the time
Who is more stubborn? I am... he's pretty flexible with a lot... I like things my way usually...
Who kissed who first? HE KISSED ME!!! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE!
Who proposed? He proposed, but we both kinda brought up the "M" word together
Who has more friends? He would say I do, but a lot of them are his friends that we share now!
Who is more sensitive? Depends of the subject... but probably me
Who has more siblings? He does, he's the youngest of 7 and I'm the oldest of 4
Who wears the pants? Depends... It's pretty equal
Who sleeps on the right side? I do, for now. We tend to mix it up whenever we move or rearrange our bed.
Danny, I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you! You do an amazing job taking care of our little family! You're a wonderful husband and father! I look forward to growing old and even more in love with you!
I tag Amy, Debbie, Mare, Wendy, Jenny, Melissa, Julie, and Brooke!
No comments:
Post a Comment