Brookie is a very happy little girl...
While driving, she tends to get distracted...
We then try to get her attention back by asking "How big is Brookie?" She shows us "SO BIG!"...
She then looses her balance and...
...crashes her car...
But Daddy is there to comfort her!!!
4 comments:
I have to admit as soon as I read your blog title I was so scared - but I am glad you are all ok! She is such a doll and yeah for teeth!
I love that little "so big" trick that she does. Adorable!! I must admit that this is one of my very favorite ages so far!
so cute. brooke has such gorgeous eyes! her eyelashes are like twice the length of mine when i have one thousand coats of mascara on! lucky little girl!
Does she have a third tooth? Keep your hands on the wheel Brookie!
Post a Comment