So, first on Monday Brookie learned to crawl around. Needless to say I have been baby proofing like crazy. I constantly find her squirming in a corner or in between couches or furniture and the wall! Well, as if that wasn't enough. See finally can pull herself up on just about anything. PLUS, NOW she can walk and cruise around on the furniture. It's so funny. I walked out of the room for two seconds while she was standing at the couch. I came back in and she had made it to the other end of the couch and was playing the remotes I had left at the other end!
She is just CRUISING through new things like crazy! She will now dance too! It's so funny. She'll dance to just about all my ringtones on my phone and laugh. I can't even stand it!
Brookie also has figured out to wave hi and bye. She'll also say da-da (for dad), du (for doggie), occasionally ma-ma (for mom), ba-ba (for bath or bottle), iiiii (for hi) and bu (for bye-bye). I can't believe how much she is changing in such a short amount of time!
I LOVE THIS AGE AND MY LITTLE GIRL!!!
1 comment:
It's so ridiculous how fast they are learning at this age, isn't it? It's like you can't even keep up with all of the things that they are learning. Way to go Brookie!
Post a Comment