I was really excited when I found out they were going to do an ultrasound PLUS give me pictures too! When I was pregnant with Brooke, I only got 1 picture out of the 2 ultrasounds that were done. (The other one he did a video tape for us). I was really impressed with the updated technology he had. He had a really nice machine that Danny and Brooke watched (as well as he did) but then so I didn't have to strain myself, he had a plasma TV attached to the wall/ceiling in front of me. IT WAS SO NICE!
He said I'm just 2 days ahead of where we thought so my due date is still Aug 25! He was willing to deliver me on the 23rd if I went that long... (Since Danny is June 23, I'm July 23 and Brooke is March 23!) However, if not, this is the 23rd grandchild on Danny's side... so we still have a 23 tie in for this one!
Baby is laying on it's back. Head is on the left. Arm is the white spot above on the left. Leg is the white spot on the right.
Next ultrasound isn't for another 10 weeks, but I have another dr appt the end of Feb!


2 comments:
I can already tell the baby's going to be a cutie ;)
I'm jealous. When I went to the doctor they put me a week back. So I think I'm more like 3 weeks behind you now. Hopefully though I'll deliver at 39 weeks again like I did with the last 2. So fun. My baby still isn't nearly as human looking! haha. Sadie pats my belly now and says "Baby is happy now." I'm not sure why she thinks it was ever sad. But it's cute anyway.
Post a Comment